Interactive Street Performing Workshop with Sabine Maringer
When: 8th June, 1000 – 1400
Working language is English
Free (costs have been covered by the festival)
We invite dancers and physical actors to explore the public space and its given structures with us in a 4 hour long workshop.
We will work with the following questions:
- How can a public space influence our movement and dance?
- How can we interact with the public space and its given structures?
- How can we fill the public space with our bodies in relation to our performing partners?
After starting the workshop indoors with a warm up and a preparation for our outdoor experience we will invade the public space of Tallinn.
- Black trousers ( in which you can move properly)
- Black shirts
- And colourful shoes ( in which you are able to dance)
to the Workshop as our “costumes”, it will help us creating in public space as a group.
Teacher: Sabine Maringer
- Drama teacher and Cultural manager
- Street artist since 2004
- Founder of the street theatre group Belle Etage in 2010, travelling with her work in Europe and abroad
- Master of Arts in Performing Public Space and speaker of the Viennese Street Artists